More Cat Quest 2 Wiki. 0 Cat Quest 2; 1 Golden Chest; 2 Weapons; Explore Wikis Universal Conquest Wiki. FandomShop Fandom IG GalaxyQuest. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Cat Quest General Discussions Topic Details. Aug 13, 2017 @ 10:03pm.
Cat Quest is an open world RPG set in the pawsome world of cats! Leap into a grand adventure in purrsuit of the evil Drakoth and your catnapped sister! Explore Felingard's huge overworld map, risk life and limb delving into dungeons for epic loot, and lend a paw to a furry cast of characters in a flurry of side quests. Following the success of the acclaimed CAT QUEST, developers The Gentlebros return to the world of Felingard to expand on the original with more explosive spells, expanded weapon options, an exciting new character switch mechanic, and local co-op Features - Brand new story set in the world of Felingard - and beyond - All new switch and co-op gameplay. The 'KitCat' column is which chest the item can be obtained from in Kit Cat's Smithies. The first set of 'Armor/Health/Damage/Magic' numbers are the stats of the item at Level 1. The second set of stats are of the item at Level 99. Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.
|Platform(s)||Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4|
Cat Quest is an action role-playingvideo game developed by Singapore based team The Gentlebros and published by PQube. The game was released in 2017 and received generally positive reviews from professional critics.
Cat Quest is an action role-playingvideo game played from a top-down perspective similar to Dragon Quest, which this game is based on. The game is set in an open world kingdom called Felingard. The player takes controls of an anthropomorphic cat who embarks on a quest to rescue his kidnapped sister. The game features real-time combat, dungeon crawling, and equipment progression.
Development and release
Cat Quest was developed by The Gentlebros and published by PQube.Cat Quest was released for Windows and macOS on 8 August 2017, and 10 August 2017 for iOS. It was released for Android on 15 September 2017. The Nintendo Switch version was released on 10 November 2017. It was also released on the same day for PlayStation 4 in Europe, and on 14 November in North America. A physical release for the Nintendo Switch launched in September 2018 for Europe and North America.
Cat Quest received 'generally favorable' reviews from professional critics according to review aggregator website Metacritic.
Cat Quest was nominated and won the Excellence in Visual Art and Design in the 2nd SEA International Mobile Game Awards 2017. It was also nominated for 'Mobile Game of the Year' at the 21st Annual D.I.C.E. Awards.
In May 2018 the developers announced a sequel, then titled Cat Quest II: The Lupus Empire. It was released on 24 October 2019, for Windows (via Steam), Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch, and in Japan on 30 January 2020, simply titled Cat Quest II.
- ^ abcFuller, Alex (7 July 2017). 'Cat Quest Arrives on Steam in August'. RPGamer. Archived from the original on 3 December 2017. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^ abcdFuller, Alex (1 November 2017). 'Adorable quick-fire action-RPG Cat Quest is heading to Switch next week'. Eurogamer. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^ abSowden, Emily (10 July 2017). 'The eagerly-awaited RPG Cat Quest arrives on iOS August 10th'. Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^Madnani, Mikhail (4 September 2017). ''Cat Quest' Will Claw into Android Devices on September 15th'. TouchArcade. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^Romano, Sal (16 October 2017). 'Cat Quest for PS4 launches November 14 in North America, November 10 in Europe'. Gematsu. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^Craddock, Ryan (7 September 2018). 'Add Another RPG To Your Collection With The Physical Release Of Cat Quest On Switch'. Nintendo Life. Retrieved 7 September 2018.
- ^ ab'Cat Quest for PC Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- ^ ab'Cat Quest for iPhone/iPad Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^ ab'Cat Quest for Switch Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- ^ ab'Cat Quest for PlayStation 4 Reviews'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- ^Werner, Jillian (16 August 2017). 'Cat Quest Review: Dovahkitty'. Gamezebo. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^Ronaghan, Neal (13 November 2017). 'Cat Quest Review'. Nintendo World Report. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^Slater, Harry (10 August 2017). 'Cat Quest review'. Pocket Gamer. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^Fitzgerald, Simon (16 November 2017). 'Cat Quest review'. Push Square. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^Fretz, Andrew (12 September 2017). ''Cat Quest' Review – An Interactive How-to on Mobile RPGs'. TouchArcade. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^Chan, Stephanie (10 November 2017). 'Cat Quest review — pawsitively delightful though not purrfect'. VentureBeat. Retrieved 3 December 2017.
- ^'2nd IMGA Southeast Asia'. International Mobile Gaming Awards. Retrieved 12 January 2018.
- ^Mackuch, Eddie (14 January 2018). 'Game Of The Year Nominees Announced For DICE Awards'. GameSpot. Retrieved 21 January 2018.
- ^Madnani, Mikhail (18 May 2018). 'The Gentlebros announce 'Cat Quest II' for iOS, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Steam, and Android'. TouchArcade. Retrieved 19 May 2018.
- ^'Cat Quest II'. Nintendo America. Retrieved 17 December 2019.
- ^'Cat Quest II'. Nintendo Japan. Retrieved 29 January 2020.
Cat Quest 2
Cat Quest 2 Switch Review
- No Interactive Elements