Crusader Kings (original) A single expansion named Deus Vult was released, adding graphical and quality of life improvements, more random events, and changes to how children develop traits. Crusader Kings Complete combines this and the base game. What’s nice here is in the past this has been paid DLC. Crusader Kings 3 is available now on PC and is still available via Xbox Game Pass. The free update with the character creator will release.
- Crusader Kings Iii: Expansion Pass Download Free Pc
- Crusader Kings Iii: Expansion Pass Download Free Download
- Crusader Kings Ii Free Download
The Reaper’s Due DLC for Crusader Kings II is now FREE for a limited time! Get it now, and make sure you tell your friends!
If you miss this great freebie, well, next time join theTech ARP Facebook page to get these updates quickly!
Crusader Kings II : Now Free To Play!
Paradox Interactive announced in October 2019 that Monarch’s Journey, the base game of Crusader Kings II is Free To Play forever!
Crusader Kings II explores one of the defining periods in world history in an experience crafted by the masters of Grand Strategy. Medieval Europe is brought to life in this epic game of knights, schemes, and thrones…
- Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337 and play until 1453
- Pick a Christian lord and make sure his dynasty survives as you play a succession of his descendants through the ages
- Gain Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your Dynasty
- Expand your feudal domain – and keep it from falling apart
- Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own opinions and agendas
- Take up the Cross and fight the Moor, the Heathen and the Heretic.
- Defend against the onslaught of the Mongol Horde
- Struggle with the Pope for control of the bishops
- Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode
You can download and install Crusader Kings II for FREE at any time atits Steam page.
The Reaper’s Due DLC for Crusader Kings II
Little remains of those settlements where the Black Death has passed through. Hasty burials make a mockery of the sacraments and set a feast for the crows.
Once prosperous provinces have been laid waste, and the lord of the land hides away – secluded in his hilltop fortress, hoping the plague will pass him by.
Wiser princes took precautions, and didn’t waste the revenues from more prosperous years. But, in time, all must pay The Reaper’s Due.
The Reaper’s Due adds a host of new mechanics centered on the Black Death and other world shaping epidemics. Lock your gates to keep the plague from infecting your court, even if it means cutting yourself off from your suffering citizens.
Peace and good management will see your provinces reward you with greater wealth and manpower, but constant war and disease may depopulate your countryside.
The Reaper’s Due introduces many new systems and features to what is already the richest medieval tapestry in gaming:
The Black Death
New additions to epidemic system include this super destructive disease and a new map mode that track the expansion of deadly illnesses.
This new position for learned courtiers opens up a series of events tied to the diagnosis and treatment of diseases with medieval tech.
Slow down the spread of epidemics by investing in these outposts that care for the sick and infirm.
Prosperity and Depopulation
Watch your provinces thrive under your careful attention and degrade under the pressures of diseases run amok.
Take a page from the Masque of the Red Death and hide yourself away with your court as plagues ravage the countryside.
And even more
New physical traits, new events chains and a host of smaller changes.
Crusader Kings II + The Reaper’s Due DLC : How To Get ‘Em FREE!
The Reaper’s Due DLC is FREE to download and keep, if you get it by 10 March 2020. It also requires the Crusader Kings II base game, which is now free to play.
- First, add Crusader Kings II to your Steam account, if you have not already done so.
- Go to the The Reaper’s Due DLC Steam page.
- Scroll down to the Get Expansion – Crusader Kings II : The Reaper’s Due section.
- Click the green Add to Account button.
That’s it! The DLC is now in your Steam account, and can be installed at any time!
Crusader Kings Iii: Expansion Pass Download Free Pc
Don’t forget to grab The Old Gods DLC, which is still FREE!
Go Back To >Games + Gaming Software Home
Crusader Kings Iii: Expansion Pass Download Free Download
Support Tech ARP!
Crusader Kings Ii Free Download
If you like our work, you can help support our work by visiting our sponsors, participating in the Tech ARP Forums, or even donating to our fund. Any help you can render is greatly appreciated!