Welcome to the Cultist Simulator Wiki!
The comprehensive Cultist Simulator wiki reference; written and maintained by the players. We are currently maintaining 2,525 pages (995 articles) with 633 participating in this Wiki so far!
Cultist Simulator is a game of apocalypse and yearning from Alexis Kennedy, creator of Fallen London and Sunless Sea. Play as a seeker after unholy mysteries, in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Perhaps you're looking for knowledge, or power, or beauty, or revenge. In Cultist Simulator, there's no surefire way to receive a card when you use it with a task. There's always a small risk you're going to receive a negative aspect, but that's a part of the game. If you want the biggest rewards, you have to prepare yourself to handle the risks associated with them. Cultist Simulator General Discussions Topic Details. Jun 8, 2018 @ 2:52pm How to do more than one save How can I use the local files to preserve a.
About Cultist Simulator
Cultist Simulator is a game created by Alexis Kennedy of Weather Factory. It was released on May 31, 2018.
Cultist Simulator is a single-player digital board game filled with mystery, experimentation, and self-destruction. Find abominable rites in dreams. Craft tools and summon spirits. Study ancient tomes of occult knowledge. Indoctrinate innocents. Choose between sane and insane victory conditions. Become the herald of a new age.Read more
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
Not sure where to start?
- Location: London
- Founded: December 2017
- Press: [email protected]
- Social:Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Discord
- Address: BPM 377963, Weather Factory, 372 Old Street, EC1V 9AU, London, United Kingdom
- Logos:download .zip here
- Cultist Simulator (2018)
- BOOK OF HOURS (2022)
- Developer:Weather Factory
- Publisher:Weather Factory (PC), Playdigious (mobile, Switch)
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android
- Release date: 31st May 2018 (PC), 2nd April 2019 (mobile)
- Price: £14.99 / $19.99 (PC), £6.99 / $6.99 (mobile)
- Stores: Steam, GOG,Humble, App Store, Google Play
- DLC:Dancer, Priest, Ghoul, EXILE and OST
- Assets:general Cultist Simulator / EXILE DLC
- Trailers:Bring the Dawn (announce), Penetrate the House (launch), First Birthday (Yr 1 anniversary)
- Beginner’s Guide:download PSD here
SEIZE FORBIDDEN TREASURES. SUMMON ALIEN GODS. FEED ON YOUR DISCIPLES.
A double BAFTA-nominated game of apocalypse and yearning from Alexis Kennedy, creator of Fallen London and Sunless Sea.
Play as a seeker after unholy mysteries, in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Perhaps you’re looking for knowledge, or power, or beauty, or revenge. Perhaps you just want the colours beneath the skin of the world.
This divisive, award-winning Lovecraftian card game is now over 160,000 words and localised into five languages (English, simplified Chinese, Russian, Japanese and German).
Take a look at our roadmap to see what’s coming next.
BOOK OF HOURS
- Developer:Weather Factory
- Publisher:Weather Factory
- Platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Release date: 2022
- Price: TBD
- Stores: Steam, Humble, GOG
- Assets: download .zip here
☽★ Currently in development! ★☾
An elegant, melancholy, combat-free RPG set in an occult library. You can wishlist the game on Steam now.
Cultist Simulator Free
Shutter the windows against the sea. Bank the fire against the cold. Listen to the rain rattle on the roof, while you slide books one by one into their ancient nests. For five centuries, the library of Hush House was a fortress of knowledge… until the fire. The collection is ruined, and the Librarian is dead. Your unique talents make you fit to rebuild the collection.
Cultist Simulator Dancer Scars
BOOK OF HOURS is a rich, non-linear story about the terror and majesty of books, and about alphabetical order.