Earth 2160 DRM-Free Download – Full PC Game – Gog Games
Genre: Strategy – Real-time – Sci-fi
Works on: Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10)
Features: single-player – multi-player
Released: November 14, 2005
Company: Reality Pump Studios / TopWare Interactive
About this game:
Only a few thousand humans managed to escape from the Earth before its collapse in 2150 A.D. They spent the next few years on the terra forming of the red planet, developing new technologies and building up new civilisations. Somehow each of the three fractions “Eurasian Dynasty”, “United Civilised States” and “Lunar Corporation” did this independently and separately from each other – but in the year 2160 something strange happens in this new world. Will the ED, UCS and LC join forces or continue their old war against each other?
GOG.com is a digital distribution platform – an online store with a curated selection of games, an optional gaming client giving you freedom of choice, and a vivid community of gamers. All of this born from a deeply rooted love for games, utmost care about customers, and a belief that you should own the things you buy.
- Leading this issue's line-up is Caligari's trueSpace 7.6, released for the first time as free software. 3D World is the first magazine to offer the complete software on CD. This issue's tutorials pursue a vehicle theme, with masterclasses on working with cars, planes and trains.
- The little-known Earth series started its journey as an obscure, C&C strategy game among a sea of similar looking games – aka Earth 2140. Eventually it morphed into a more original sequel, Earth 2150, which presented a novel meta-campaign where three factions strived to fund their own space-faring project to escape a doomed Earth.
Besides the usual venues in the solar system, there are some strange looking locations: planets with moving and reflecting liquid surfaces. And beside the standard RTS – resources acquisition, base building and destruction of enemy bases, the year 2160 will have some adventure inspired tasks for the players.
Product activation notice: You will be able to play the full single-player game without using the “Product activation” button in the main menu. This function is only required for online play. To receive a multiplayer key, please contact Support. For details click here.
– An innovative in-game unit creator that lets you research and build your own vehicles
– Good visuals that aren’t very heavy on your system
– Four completely different sides of a massive conflict
Minimum System Requirements:
Windows XP or Windows Vista, 1 GHz Processor (1.4 GHz recommended), 256MB RAM (512 recommended), DirectX-7 compatible 3D graphics card with Hardware T&L support (compatible with DirectX 9 recommended), Mouse, Keyboard.
Please be advised that Windows 10 operating system will receive frequent hardware driver and software updates following its release; this may affect game compatibility
FREE GOG PC GAMES PRESENTS
Earth 2160 (c) Reality Pump Studios / TopWare Interactive
Only a few thousand humans managed to escape from the Earth before its collapse in 2150 A.D. They spent the next few years on the terra forming of the red planet, developing new technologies and building up new civilisations. Somehow each of the three fractions “Eurasian Dynasty”, “United Civilised States” and “Lunar Corporation” did this independently and separately from each other – but in the year 2160 something strange happens in this new world.
More info here: https://www.gog.com/game/earth_2160
Full game without DRM. No serial code needed.
Run or Double click setup_earth_2160_126.96.36.199.exe
Play and enjoy!
If you like this game, support the developers and BUY IT!
Size: 1.49 GB
Earth 2160 (GOG)
Earth 2160 - Digital Deluxe Content Download Free Trial
Earth 2160 - Digital Deluxe Content Download Free Windows 10
If you are kind enough please don't forget to share