Common Sense is the fifth major expansion for Europa Universalis IV and focuses on diplomacy and the internal development of nations. This addition allows you to peacefully develop your nation and build a 'tall' empire, whilst also giving you the tools to execute grand diplomacy. Game changing religious features add depth and intriguing complexity to the gameplay. Europa Universalis IV: The Common Sense Collection brings together the fifth major expansion from the highly successful franchise and focuses on diplomacy and the internal development of nations. It also includes a content pack. Discover the best Game Key offers, compare prices to download and play Europa Universalis IV - Common Sense Content Pack at the best cost. Compare the CD Key price from merchants all around the world. Activate CD Keys on your Steam client to download the games and play in multiplayer or singleplayer. GAMIVO is a platform to find, compare and buy digital game keys.NOTICE: Requires the base game
Expansion - Europa Universalis Iv: Common Sense Download Mp3Europa Universalis IV in order to play. Activationkey must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internetconnection.
ABOUT THE GAMECommon Sense is the fifth major expansion forEuropa Universalis IV and focuses on diplomacy and the internaldevelopment of nations. This addition allows you to peacefullydevelop your nation and build a 'tall' empire, whilst also givingyou the tools to execute grand diplomacy. Game changing religiousfeatures add depth and intriguing complexity to the gameplay. Theability to work closely with your subjects and better control themthrough interactions and decrees should make common sense foranyone with designs to get to terms with the internal struggles ofconstitutional monarchies.
- New Religious Gameplay : New mechanics forProtestants and Buddhists deepen the religious gameplay.Protestants acquire the ability to create their own national churchby gaining religious tradition, whilst Buddhists must maintainbalance between high and low karma (high karma ruler becomesdetached from the world, while a low karma ruler loses trust oftheir soldiers)
- Devotion : Theocracies have Devotion based onhow closely they adhere to their faith, with high Devotionincreasing prestige, papal influence and tax income. Theocracieschoose their successors from 6 different alternatives, such as aninfluential preacher or a noble's son.
- Subject Interactions : Over 15 new specialactions that can be taken towards subjects, such as installing yourown dynasty on the thrones of your vassals.
- Parliament : Parliamentary rule for constitutional republicsand monarchs, and a special parliamentary government for England.Grant your provinces seat in parliament and bribe them to vote onissues that strengthen your nation.
- Provincial Improvements : Develop the tax,manpower and goods production of your empire by spending monarchpower.
- Free Cities of the HRE : Small nations in theHoly Roman Empire can be granted the status of Free City.
- Government Ranks : All nations are ranked,from small Duchies to great Empires, and can increase theirgovernment rank as they grow in power.