Oxygen Not Included is a space-colony simulation game developed by Klei Entertainment. Manage the colonists and help the colony survive on a subterranean asteroid base. Gather resources, build structures, and do everything it takes to keep everybody happy and well. Oxygen Not Included is currently available on Steam Early Access. This wiki is a collaborative resource for the game and is. Oxygen Not Included is a space-colony simulation game. Manage your colonists and help them dig, build and maintain a subterranean asteroid base. You'll need water, warmth, food, and oxygen to keep them alive, and even more than that to keep them happy. Dupe - ADay Page 50 Oxygen Not Included Art Music Cartoon Emoji, free download transparent emoji. Karaoke Songs: Download Free & Sing Online Karaoke is a popular entertainment for amateur singers or just when you’re bored. You usually sing along with recorded music, with lyrics displayed on your screen, and then get your singing assessment. Movie: Oxygen (1999) info with movie soundtracks, credited songs, film score albums, reviews, news, and more.
- Oxygen Not Included Soundtrack Download Free Download
- Oxygen Not Included Soundtrack download free. full
The Earth is dying, ravaged by decades of calamity. As humanity abandons its burning homeworld, you and your crew are among the privileged few with access to a temporary haven and a chance at survival. Build your ship and gather your crew to carry you between the stars. Choose whether you’ll be heroes or villains as you struggle to survive, or watch your ship become a tomb for other, more successful crews to loot. Whatever happens, it is up to you to chart your course.
Build spaceships tile by tile, create optimal gas conditions, manage the needs and moods of their crew, encounter other space-faring groups, andexplore the universe in this spaceship colony sim.
Space Haven combines the emergent story telling components of RimWorld with a tile-based gas-simulation system seen in Oxygen Not Included. Other inspirations are Spacebase DF-9 and Dwarf Fortress.
Survive your own way. Choose to act like a pirate, slave trader, alien hunter or a force for good. Want to be a pirate and attack and steal from anyone you meet? Maybe you want to be a slave trader and capture crew members from other factions and sell them on the market? You could be a notoriousalien hunter, fighting aliens aboard derelict ships and scavenging their meat. Or perhaps you’re the good guy fighting pirates and helping civilians? Space Haven aims to give you the freedom to role play.
- Customize – Complete freedom to build a spaceship or station of your own desire. Place every piece of ship hull, wall, door and facility wherever you want.
- Functional – All facilities serve a purpose. Crew members will sleep in beds, use toilets, be disturbed by a noisy room and praise you for an arcade machine.
Space Haven is a space colony sim allowing for a lot of freedom regarding building. A functional spaceship can be built tile-by tile, giving you the opportunity to shape a spaceship of your own desire. It can be symmetric and streamlined, or an asymmetrical whimsical looking thing. It does not have to look like a conventional spaceship depicted in sci-fi literature, you are free to design your own, the choice is yours!
- Oxygen and CO2 – Keep optimal Oxygen and CO2 levels by building life support modules for your crew members.
- Hazardous gases – Certain facilities and explosions can release hazardous gases. Build scrubbers to purify the air.
- Temperature – Build temperature regulators to maintain ideal temperature for your crew members.
- Power – Build power nodes and set up power distribution throughout the ship.
- Comfort – Building a bed right next to the ship core will disturb sleep. Design your ship for crew comfort.
The isometric tile-based gas system simulates various gases, temperature and crew comfort on your spaceship. This system is very similar to the one seen in Oxygen Not Included. Humans, plants and facilities react to the conditions surrounding them, giving meaning to how you design your ship and the living conditions you create. Secure facilities, optimize crew survival and well-being, but also think of possible future accidents and chaos generated from crew combat or environmental hazards.
- Skills and traits – Every crew member has their own set of skills and traits. A wimp might get scared shooting a gun, while an iron-stomach can eat anything unaffected.
- Mood – A happy crew member needs food, sleep, comfort, safety and friends. Take something away and their mood will be affected.
- Conditions – Crew members might feel adventurous, suffer from starvation, feel unhygienic, or they simply ate too much. Various conditions affect how they feel.
- Mental breaks – When the stress is too much for a crew member they may suffer a mental break. Some will vent themselves out of the air lock, while others might start a fight.
In Space Haven characters aren’t mere robots. The game takes inspiration from RimWorld and Dwarf Fortress regarding the simulation of crew members. The game simulates needs, moods, health and skills of your crew members and they develop relationships with each other. Their past life occupation and hobbies will affect their skills and know-how, and they have both positive and negative traits. Witness joyful moments, depression, and drama surrounding different crew members as you journey onward seeking a new home.
- Away missions – Equip your crew members and organize away teams to explore derelict ships or visit stations or spaceships of other factions.
- Draft – Draft and move your crew members to attack enemies and save their friends.
- Inventory – Each crew member have their own unique inventory. Equip them with pistols, rifles, grenades and more.
Equip your crew with space suits and weapons and organize away teams to explore derelict ships and stations. Explore and salvage resources and items, find activated cryopods with someone frozen inside. Visit spaceships or stations of other factions and find data logs telling stories of past spacefarers searching for a new home.
- Crew combat – Engage in combat with enemy factions or an alien species.
- Aliens – Watch aliens incapacitate your crew members and capture them alive. See them suffer in the alien lair and decide if you want to try to save them or not.
Aliens capture your crew members and cocoon them against walls in their base. See them suffer in the alien lair and decide if you want to save them or not. Explore derelict ships and discover someone from the original crew of the ship captured by the aliens. Events like these create interesting back stories to new arrivals to your crew.
- Battlestations – Watch your crew take battlestations as you engage the enemy in ship-to-ship battle. See your crew load turrets with projectiles, put out fires from explosions, patch hull breaches and repair vital facilities in midst of battle.
- Tactical – Target the enemy ship engine and stop them from fleeing. See them do the same to you. Engage their turrets directly or try to focus the enemy ship core and see their ship go pitch black. Build shields to protect your most vital segments of your ships.
Build turrets and engage in tactical ship-to-ship battle, where a hit and explosion could cause a snowball effect of fire, smoke, hazardous gases and even hull breaches for either party. All crew members need to work together to win the battle.
- Cryopods – Crew members can be put into stasis to freeze the progression of a disease or to await rescue.
- Medical – Treat crew members for injuries, wounds and diseases. Medical conditions affect crew members in various ways.
Your crew members will become wounded in battles and might catch a serious disease. Set up a medical room, scan for diseases and foreign masses and have your best doctor tend to illnesses and perform surgeries. Hope that your doctor is not absent minded and leaves a surgical tool inside.
- Gain a new crew member by finding a activated cryo chamber aboard a derelict ship.
- Have a space burial for your fallen crew member to let other crew members say good bye.
- Grow plants with bio mass and water recycled from toilets.
- Eat the meat from a fallen crew member or an invader if desperation is high.
- Watch aliens capture your crew member and cocoon them to a wall in their lair. Will you go save them or leave them there?
List will grow as you give us your ideas, join the community today and be the first to play Space Haven!
(Are you a streamer? Mail us at: support(at)bugbyte.fi with your channel information.)
Karaoke is a popular entertainment for amateur singers or just when you’re bored. You usually sing along with recorded music, with lyrics displayed on your screen, and then get your singing assessment. Everyone can sing karaoke at home using a DVD player, a special karaoke system or just a PC. The last option seems the most popular one: you can sing karaoke online on special websites or download karaoke songs off the Internet and play them with free audio software. In this post we’ll guide you through:
- best sites to sing karaoke online
- how to download karaoke from YouTube
- top resources to buy cheap karaoke songs
- top 20 all-time karaoke hits.
Top 3 Sites to Sing Karaoke Online
YouTube is a great video sharing site to find thousands of free karaoke songs uploaded by other users.
Oxygen Not Included Soundtrack Download Free Download
- it’s free to sing karaoke online;
- you may save any karaoke video songs for free with Freemake HD Downloader:
- it’s possible to find almost any song in karaoke version.
- you won’t get your singing ability assessed;
- most karaoke videos are of 240p or 360p quality, with white lyrics on black background;
- a lot of annoying ads on free karaoke videos.
RedKaraoke is the largest karaoke community on the Web. Sing up and get access to thousands of streaming karaoke songs updated every week.
- 45,000+ karaoke songs for live singing;
- high quality karaoke music;
- VIP membership fees start from $1.99/week;
- possibility to record your singing and upload your recordings to the library;
- you may follow your favorite musicians or other members and post comments;
- apps for iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Smart TV.
- no free or paid downloadable karaoke songs;
- you have to sign up;
- Adobe Flash Player is needed to sing and record karaoke in real time.
At Karasongs.com you may find and sing with friends any karaoke song from YouTube, including the new releases.
- fast and easy search for karaoke songs;
- already filtered and selected karaoke versions of popular songs;
- mobile-friendly site for phones and tablets.
- too much advertising (both on site and YouTube player);
- no download optopn as advertised;
- slow load times.
How to Get Free Karaoke from YouTube
Step 1. Download and install Freemake Video Grabber.
Step 2. Go to the site, find a karaoke song you want to download and copy its link.
Step 3. Insert the link into Freemake video application.
Step 4. Choose the video quality you need.
Step 5. Click the big button to save the karaoke video.
PRO Tip: In case you have a DVD disc with karaoke, use this free DVD copy software to copy your clips onto a DVD
3 Best Sites to Buy Cheap Karaoke Songs
The Karaoke Channel
You may download, sing, record, and share karaoke on The KARAOKE Channel. The website has plenty of karaoke songs to choose from and offers users different kinds of membership.
To get a karaoke song from The Karaoke Channel, you need to browse the karaoke list and buy a track you want. Then go Digital Locker (Official Store) of the service, select your song and left-click on a downloadable format (MP3, MP4, WMV) and click the “Save” button to finish the download.
- 8,000+ songs library;
- you may sing karaoke in real time, so that other site visitors can see you;
- paid membership fees start from $4.95/two days;
- you can record your karaoke singing;
- besides video karaoke files with scrolling lyrics, there are available MP3 samples for music players;
- there are The Karaoke Channel apps for iOS, Android, Smart TV, and Xbox;
- the songs are available on a plenty of languages, including German, Hindi, Russian, etc.
- downloadable karaoke files cost $1.45;
- black screen as a video background.
Karaoke-Version.com is a popular site with instrumental MP3s. Besides, it offers popular karaoke videos in different languages and of all possible genres. Most of them are paid, though there’s also a collection of free karaoke videos.
- 130+ free and high quality karaoke videos available;
- easy-to-navigate karaoke catalog;
- the files are downloaded in WMV format (learn here how to convert WMV to MP4);
- videos have beautiful backgrounds.
- most popular songs are paid ($2.99);
- signup is needed to download files.
Karafun is a free software with over 20 thousands of karaoke songs. Just download and install the program, sign up and enjoy your favorite karaoke music.
- impressive videoke collection;
- high quality music;
- plenty of setting to customize to individual singing style;
- song queue;
- possibility to save playlists for offline singing.
- only demo versions without signup;
- pricing plans starting from $5.99 for 2 days.
Bonus! 20 All-Time Karaoke Hits
In case you don’t know which karaoke song to sing tonight, have a look at these popular karaoke songs of all time.
#20 Bruno Mars – Grenade
#19 Alicia Keys – If I Ain’t Got You
#18 Bon Jovi – Living on a Prayer (watch?v=TLCQT2F4PT4)
#17 Radiohead – Creep
#16 Guns ‘N’ Roses – Sweet Child O’ Mine
# 15 Madonna – Like a Prayer
#14 Cranberries – Zombie
#13 Britney Spears – Baby One More Time (watch?v=NCk_AU3LWJg)
#12 Bruce Springsteen – Born in the USA
#11 Ricky Martin – Livin’ La Vida Loca
#10 Let It Go – Theme from Frozen
#9 Salt N Pepa – Shoop
#8 The Eagles – Hotel California
#7 Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On
#6 ABBA – Waterloo (watch?v=kEsjWi1SxVQ)
#5 Queen – Bohemian Rhapsody
#4 Adele – Someone Like You
#3 Joan Jett & The Blackhearts – I Love Rock N’ Roll
#2 Al Green – Let’s Stay Together
#1 Michael Jackson — Billie Jean
Oxygen Not Included Soundtrack download free. full
- How to Create an Instrumental MP3 Tracks with Audacity
- Best Singing Techniques to Wow ‘Em at Karaoke
- How to Save Karaoke Videos onto a DVD with free DVD software