Peggle Deluxe download free for Windows. Log in first to vote: 1 vote. Take your best shot with energizing arcade fun! Aim, shoot, clear the orange pegs, then sit back and cheer as 10 whimsical teachers guide you to Peggle greatness. Conquer 55 fanciful levels with 10 mystical Magic Powers, racking up bonus points.
- The final mode, 'Challenge,' presents Peggle pros with 75 puzzles to solve using a combination of skill and luck. How to run this game on modern Windows PC? This game has been set up to work on modern Windows (10/8/7/Vista/XP 64/32-bit) computers without problems.
- Download Peggle Deluxe: An exciting and bouncing game Peggle Deluxe is an adaptation of the fun Bust-a-Move game, instead here you have to use your canon to shoot down orange pegs and bricks.
- Peggle Deluxe Free Download PC Game pre-installed in direct link. Peggle DeluxeTake your best shot with energizing arcade fun! Aim, shoot, clear the orange pegs, then sit back and cheer as 10 whimsical teachers guide you to Peggle greatness. Conquer 55 fanciful levels with 10 mystical Magic Powers, racking up bonus points and shots you’ll.
- peggle ddl
- peggle deluxe download
- download peggle shortcut
- Powered by Article Dashboard play the game
- Powered by Article Dashboard sound card driver
- peggle deluxe
- peggle shortcut download
- Powered by Article Dashboard shooting games to play
- Powered by Article Dashboard reviews
- Operating system Windows XP 32-bit / Vista 32-bit / 9x / NT 4.0 / 2000
- License: Freeware (free)
- Developer: YourGamesWorld.com
Peggle Deluxe Download
Do you have what it takes to become a Peggle Master? Take your best shot! Ready, aim... bounce! Use 10 mystical Magic Powers to clear all the orange pegs from 55 fantastic levels and achieve EXTREME FEVER!
* Master 55 levels and 10 Magic Powers!
* Conquer 75 Grand Master challenges!
* Play friends or the computer in Duel Mode!
* Save and replay your hottest shots!
- There have been no reviews added as of yet. Be the first one to review.
Join the discussion
Give this tricky action game a try.
Peggle Deluxe is a very addictive game, but you need to try it for around ten minutes before it takes hold of you. There are a number of different puzzle tasks in the game, and they are all based on shooting a ball through something that looks like a pinball layout. Describing the game is difficult without comparing it to a pinball machine.
Earn The Highest Scores
Take your shot and see how many points you can get. Shoot the ball, it hits stuff, and you get points. There is a certain amount of skill involved, though most would admit that their highest scores were earned mostly through luck; this is especially true when timing is an issue because things are moving on the screen.
Skill And Luck Is Needed
Skill is involved because the way the ball bounces from one object to another is predictable, but you do have to factor in the speed of the ball, its trajectory, and the physical properties of the objects that are hit. It is possible to predict maybe the first bounce and the second, but after that, you enter pinball territory.
People Have Bought This Game As A Joke
Peggle Deluxe Download Full
Friends and family have bought this game sarcastically for other people, and those other people have loved it. There is a certain appeal that is reminiscent of the fruit machines or pinball machines you find in casinos. The flashing lights, the noises and the points make the game a lot more fun than maybe it should be.
Peggle Deluxe Download Mac
Enough Levels To Keep You Busy For A While
Ten whimsical teachers will guide you as you play. Rise up through the levels and get through all 55, or go through and tackle their 75 challenges. You can also play in duel mode with friends. The artwork and music is palatable, and will not alienate too many people.
Why Are People‘s First Impressions Not So Great?
Mainly it is because the game has so little to it when you see it on screenshots. It looks like another run-of-the-mill ball game with very little to offer. Even if you watch other people playing, it doesn’t look that interesting. It is only when you play it yourself and you give it around ten minutes that you realize it is fun and very additive.
- Very addictive
- Stable and well built
- More thought has gone into the game than it first appears
- Great effects and flashy sounds
- Quite engaging and has room for thinkers
- Many complain that there are not enough levels