- Planet Nomads is a singleplayer sci-fi sandbox game of survival on alien planets through block-style building. You are a lone astronaut scientist crash-landing on a strangely captivating planet. Keeping your wit together and securing your basic survival needs that include food, water and building material is the best start towards figuring out.
- Planet Nomads is a game that is being created and developed by Craneballs. Planet Nomads is a sci-fi sandbox game of creation and survival on procedurally generated planets. In Planet Nomads you build useful things to earn a slim chance of staying alive as you uncover the mysteries of procedurally generated alien planets.
- Planet Nomads - A planetary survival sandbox game. Become a scientist astronaut determined to beat the odds and build great things.
- Welcome to our Visit Me Map series. This is a map of all the tourist stops we made in Montenegro in 2018 with our motorhome Matilda. To use the map, click on the Montenegro Flag Button to view photos.
Overview of Game
- 1 Overview of Game
Explore the planet while being an astronaut and use your tactics and skills as well as equipment to play this science fiction video game that is a creation of Crane balls Studio and published for the Microsoft Windows, Macintosh Operating System PCs in 2017. After this release this game was published for Xbox One and Play Station 4. In this role playing game you have to play as the astronaut and have to explore the surface of the planet where you have landed. This game is specifically designed for science fiction lovers and it will take you to a fun adventure along with making you use your skills in the game.
Planet Nomads Gameplay Trailer
Planet Nomads Gameplay
You crash land on the planet as an astronaut and your mission is to survive till the end using your weapons and equipment as well as your talents. You have multiple options regarding your choices of vehicles that you have to make in order to create shelters for yourself as well as make customized weapons whose working and powers are enhanced. The inspiration for this game is taken from the famous Mine Craft and Space Engineers. You can play across with multiple players at a single time in this simple exploration game. With an automatically generated landscape, the main menace for the players is the survival and living on the planets.
You need to fulfill your basic needs to survive these needs include food to eat, water to drink and creating your own material is the best way to survive this extremely messy situation that you are in. use production blocks to create shelters and face the abrupt changes in the atmosphere and climate that is humid one second and dry the other. Place traps to catch your preys, use vehicles to travel and gadgets to survive and make your miserable life easier on the planet of Nomad.
Planet Nomads System Requirements
|Operating System: Windows 7(64-bit)|
|RAM: 4 GB RAM|
|Processor: Intel Core i3|
|Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 550ti|
|Release||3 May 2019|
Planet Nomads is a 2019 science fictionsandbox video game developed by Craneballs Studio.
The player is an astronaut who crash-lands on an extrasolar planet. The player is then tasked with surviving with his equipment and skill. He can create new equipment, vehicles, build shelters, etc... The developers say the game was inspired by games such as Minecraft, Space Engineers and No Man's Sky. The game is mainly about exploration of the surface of the planet. There are multiple biomes that player can come across to. The main threats to the players survival are alien wildlife living on the planet, extreme weather or radiation. The planet itself is procedurally generated and the landscape is voxel-based.
Craneballs Studio began working on Planet Nomads in January 2015. It is the first desktop video game developed by the studio whose previous games were all released for mobile devices. The developers decided to fund the game through Kickstarter, however while in the campaign video they say that they can fund the game via their mobile games, the Kickstarter funds would allow for more time to be invested in the development. Preparation began in Summer 2015 and the campaign was launched on 21 January 2016. The Kickstarter campaign goal was 70,000 Pounds. The campaign was successfully funded with 96,045 Pounds. In a developers blog update on March 9, 2017, the game's release date was announced for Early Access on Steam and Games in Development on GOG on April 18, 2017.
The game was nominated for 2 Czech Game of the Year Awards including categories Main Award and Best technological solution.
Planet Nomads Faq
- ^'22.214.171.124 The Story Unfolds'. steamcommunity.com. 3 May 2017. Retrieved 3 May 2019.
- ^'Faq - Planet Nomads'. Planet Nomads. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- ^Cunningham, James. 'Planet Nomads Set Foot on Twin System of Kickstarter and Greenlight Hardcore Gamer'. Hardcore Gamer. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- ^Nelson, Serena. 'Planet Nomads is a Sci-Fi Survival Game Unlike Any Other'. Cliqist. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- ^'Planet Nomads'. Kickstarter. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- ^'Planet Nomads on Twitter'. Twitter. Retrieved 2016-01-26.
- ^'Planet Nomads - interview with community & marketing manager'. www.keengamer.com. Retrieved 25 January 2016.
- ^'Planet Nomads Blog'. Planet Nomads. Retrieved 2017-03-23.
- ^'Známe nominace na Českou a Slovenskou hru roku'. games.tiscali.cz (in Czech). Retrieved 15 July 2020.