Sanctum 2 is a hybrid between first-person shooter and tower defense game. The story is told in comic panels and is about an alien invasion. The basic principle is still the same as in the predecessor: before each level, the player sees which aliens will attack. Those have different abilities, e.g. Sanctum 2 - Battling with Friends Gameplay Video Soldiers team up on two maps to take down aliens and a barrier-destroying boss. Sanctum 2 - The Core Gameplay Video Aliens get all the way to the. Read more about Sanctum 2: Follow the development blog: Sanctum 2 is the sequel to the.
Sanctum 2 Characters
Accomplish the indicated achievement to get the corresponding number of Gamerscore points:
Sanctum 2 Titan Lume
- Humble Beginnings (20 points): Complete your first map.
- The Bas(e)ics (20 points): Build 20 tower bases.
- The Best Defense is Offense (20 points): Upgrade a tower to the max.
- Growing Stronger (20 points): Complete a map with a Feat of Strength enabled.
- Halfway Awesome (50 points): Reach Rank 10.
- Hope Rides Alone (50 points): Complete Facility, Rocky Fields, Giant Trees and Swamp.
- Full-time Ass-kicker (50 points): Reach rank 20.
- Hercules (25 points): Complete a map with 5 Feats of Strength enabled.
- Total Badass (75 points): Complete Facility, Rocky Fields, Giant Trees and Swamp with 5 Feats of Strength enabled.
- Final Destination (25 points): Complete The End in a party of four.
- Team Player (25 points): Complete one level with 5 Feats of Strength enabled in Co-op.
- Game In A Game (20 points): Beat a Game In A Game.