- Space Haven Tutorial
- Space Haven Free Download
- Space Haven Download Igg
- Space Haven 0.8.11 Download
- Space Haven Download Ita
The Earth is dying, ravaged by decades of calamity. As humanity abandons its burning homeworld, you and your crew are among the privileged few with access to a temporary haven and a chance at survival. Build your ship and gather your crew to carry you between the stars. Choose whether you’ll be heroes or villains as you struggle to survive, or watch your ship become a tomb for other, more successful crews to loot. Whatever happens, it is up to you to chart your course.
Build spaceships tile by tile, create optimal gas conditions, manage the needs and moods of their crew, encounter other space-faring groups, andexplore the universe in this spaceship colony sim.
Embark on a space voyage with your ragtag crew of civilians in search of a new home. Build spaceships tile by tile, create optimal gas conditions, manage the needs and moods of their crew, encounter other space-faring groups, and explore the universe in this spaceship colony simulation.
- Space Haven Alpha 9 is now available for play. Enjoy this new content update to Space Haven!
- Space Haven v0.10.2 - Early Access / GOG. Embark on a space voyage with your ragtag crew of civilians in search of a new home. Build spaceships tile by tile, create optimal gas conditions, manage the needs and moods of their crew, encounter other space-faring groups, and explore the universe in.
- Download file - Space Haven-Repack-Games.com.rar. Games Database - Free Games Library. Download And Run. All of our games are pre-installed and pre-updated with.
- DESCRIPTION / DOWNLOAD ABOUT THE GAME. Embark on a space voyage with your ragtag crew of civilians in search of a new home. Build spaceships tile by tile, create optimal gas conditions, manage the needs and moods of their crew, encounter other space-faring groups, and explore the universe in this spaceship colony simulation. Title: Space Haven.
Space Haven combines the emergent story telling components of RimWorld with a tile-based gas-simulation system seen in Oxygen Not Included. Other inspirations are Spacebase DF-9 and Dwarf Fortress.
Survive your own way. Choose to act like a pirate, slave trader, alien hunter or a force for good. Want to be a pirate and attack and steal from anyone you meet? Maybe you want to be a slave trader and capture crew members from other factions and sell them on the market? You could be a notoriousalien hunter, fighting aliens aboard derelict ships and scavenging their meat. Or perhaps you’re the good guy fighting pirates and helping civilians? Space Haven aims to give you the freedom to role play.
- Customize – Complete freedom to build a spaceship or station of your own desire. Place every piece of ship hull, wall, door and facility wherever you want.
- Functional – All facilities serve a purpose. Crew members will sleep in beds, use toilets, be disturbed by a noisy room and praise you for an arcade machine.
Space Haven is a space colony sim allowing for a lot of freedom regarding building. A functional spaceship can be built tile-by tile, giving you the opportunity to shape a spaceship of your own desire. It can be symmetric and streamlined, or an asymmetrical whimsical looking thing. It does not have to look like a conventional spaceship depicted in sci-fi literature, you are free to design your own, the choice is yours!
Space Haven Tutorial
- Oxygen and CO2 – Keep optimal Oxygen and CO2 levels by building life support modules for your crew members.
- Hazardous gases – Certain facilities and explosions can release hazardous gases. Build scrubbers to purify the air.
- Temperature – Build temperature regulators to maintain ideal temperature for your crew members.
- Power – Build power nodes and set up power distribution throughout the ship.
- Comfort – Building a bed right next to the ship core will disturb sleep. Design your ship for crew comfort.
The isometric tile-based gas system simulates various gases, temperature and crew comfort on your spaceship. This system is very similar to the one seen in Oxygen Not Included. Humans, plants and facilities react to the conditions surrounding them, giving meaning to how you design your ship and the living conditions you create. Secure facilities, optimize crew survival and well-being, but also think of possible future accidents and chaos generated from crew combat or environmental hazards.
- Skills and traits – Every crew member has their own set of skills and traits. A wimp might get scared shooting a gun, while an iron-stomach can eat anything unaffected.
- Mood – A happy crew member needs food, sleep, comfort, safety and friends. Take something away and their mood will be affected.
- Conditions – Crew members might feel adventurous, suffer from starvation, feel unhygienic, or they simply ate too much. Various conditions affect how they feel.
- Mental breaks – When the stress is too much for a crew member they may suffer a mental break. Some will vent themselves out of the air lock, while others might start a fight.
In Space Haven characters aren’t mere robots. The game takes inspiration from RimWorld and Dwarf Fortress regarding the simulation of crew members. The game simulates needs, moods, health and skills of your crew members and they develop relationships with each other. Their past life occupation and hobbies will affect their skills and know-how, and they have both positive and negative traits. Witness joyful moments, depression, and drama surrounding different crew members as you journey onward seeking a new home.
- Away missions – Equip your crew members and organize away teams to explore derelict ships or visit stations or spaceships of other factions.
- Draft – Draft and move your crew members to attack enemies and save their friends.
- Inventory – Each crew member have their own unique inventory. Equip them with pistols, rifles, grenades and more.
Equip your crew with space suits and weapons and organize away teams to explore derelict ships and stations. Explore and salvage resources and items, find activated cryopods with someone frozen inside. Visit spaceships or stations of other factions and find data logs telling stories of past spacefarers searching for a new home.
Space Haven Free Download
- Crew combat – Engage in combat with enemy factions or an alien species.
- Aliens – Watch aliens incapacitate your crew members and capture them alive. See them suffer in the alien lair and decide if you want to try to save them or not.
Aliens capture your crew members and cocoon them against walls in their base. See them suffer in the alien lair and decide if you want to save them or not. Explore derelict ships and discover someone from the original crew of the ship captured by the aliens. Events like these create interesting back stories to new arrivals to your crew.
- Battlestations – Watch your crew take battlestations as you engage the enemy in ship-to-ship battle. See your crew load turrets with projectiles, put out fires from explosions, patch hull breaches and repair vital facilities in midst of battle.
- Tactical – Target the enemy ship engine and stop them from fleeing. See them do the same to you. Engage their turrets directly or try to focus the enemy ship core and see their ship go pitch black. Build shields to protect your most vital segments of your ships.
Build turrets and engage in tactical ship-to-ship battle, where a hit and explosion could cause a snowball effect of fire, smoke, hazardous gases and even hull breaches for either party. All crew members need to work together to win the battle.
- Cryopods – Crew members can be put into stasis to freeze the progression of a disease or to await rescue.
- Medical – Treat crew members for injuries, wounds and diseases. Medical conditions affect crew members in various ways.
Your crew members will become wounded in battles and might catch a serious disease. Set up a medical room, scan for diseases and foreign masses and have your best doctor tend to illnesses and perform surgeries. Hope that your doctor is not absent minded and leaves a surgical tool inside.
- Gain a new crew member by finding a activated cryo chamber aboard a derelict ship.
- Have a space burial for your fallen crew member to let other crew members say good bye.
- Grow plants with bio mass and water recycled from toilets.
- Eat the meat from a fallen crew member or an invader if desperation is high.
- Watch aliens capture your crew member and cocoon them to a wall in their lair. Will you go save them or leave them there?
Space Haven Download Igg
List will grow as you give us your ideas, join the community today and be the first to play Space Haven!
(Are you a streamer? Mail us at: support(at)bugbyte.fi with your channel information.)
If you play Space Haven and want to edit your savegame, this guide will show you how to edit your savefile in order to change skill, perk and cargo, let’s check it out.
Prerequisites for editing
There are many different programs to use to edit and XML file that is the format of our savegames in Space Haven. We can use the simple but messy Notepad.exe that comes with all Windows distros, or we might use my favourite, Notepad++!
Notepad++ is able to destinguish rows, columns and in some other formats able to highlight classes, to make editing a whole lot cleaner, safer and easier. (Link to download below)
But BY FAR the most favourite function is that you can list-search the whole document for your querries, as so:
Either use your favourite program or download Notepad++[notepad-plus-plus.org].
Preparing our savegame for editing
Savegame is found in your steam library, Space Haven game folder.
- First you want to right-click on “Space Haven” in your Steam Library, and click on “Properties“.
Once you have the window below should open up.
Now click on “Local Files” tab, and then click on “Browse Local files“.
- Now you should arrive here. The root folder of Space Haven. Open up the “savegames” folder.
- And we have arrived to the mess that is our savegames. To choose the right one, we have some alternatives.
- Go into the game, and manually save our game (either to an existing save (New Haven-1 etc.) or create a new, manual save (RECOMENDED METHOD)).
- Look for the most recently edited Folder and then savegame file. (Risky if you don’t know what you’re doing.)
- So, now I have created a new, manual save in New Haven-1. Now we navigate to the folder (Note the time of last logged edit of the folder).
- And we look for the MANUAL SAVE folder, since the last save that occured was a manual one. It is called: save.
- FINALLY! We are here! The save file we are looking for is the “game” file! (The file I drew over will not be in this folder by default.)
BEFORE EDITING! Backing up savegame
Backing up your savegame:
- Ctrl-C or right click on the game file, and click copy. (In Norwegian “Kopier”)
- Ctrl-V or right click on an empty space in the folder, and click paste. (In Norwegian “Lim Inn”)
- This will create a “game – copy” file. Now rename the file by double-slow clicking on the name, and name it: game.old. (This will be our backup, incase something goes wrong)
- Make shure the name is saved as: “game.old“.
- PROFIT! Now we have a complete backup incase we edit something that we should not! If you did f*** up, jump to “HELP ME! My save is broken!” section.
Editing Ethics! (Introduction)
Some guidelines to follow whenever you open the game file.
- Beware where you click, and push buttons, as one letter is enough to brake the savegame or create glitches.
- Never edit a class/section you are not shure of, as this might either outright break your save or create artifacts as you play (could be glitches, empty systems, enemy ships not present etc.). To prevent this read the whole class from the top down, to understand what you are editing. The class ALLWAYS starts and ends as so: <*classname*></*classname*> and these are allways in the same row.
- Editing a class, in which you do not understand the purpose and function of, can break the save. BUT! you have to experiment to find new things to do, as i will not write every single edit you can do. What you can to do, is after editing everything you are shure of, test the save, make shure it’s all good, and just make a new game file backup. (F.ex.) “game.old.experiment1“. This way you can roll back the file to a previous stable edit, if somethig goes awry.
Eperimenting is the heart of all knowledge! 🙂
Start of the “c” class wich is the “charecter” class. Note the start is in row 4.
End of the “charecter” class. And the class also ends in row 4.
Editing skills of our crew
- The first step is to double-click on the game file (NOT the game.old) and choosing the program you wish to use. I will be using Notepad++. (MAKE SHURE YOU HAVE MADE A BACKUP BEFOREHAND!)
- Now we want to open up the search function. To do so, either Ctrl-F or find “search” tab from the top left menu, and click on “Find…“
- As we wish to edit crew skills, we simply search for “skills“! Make shure to click on “Find all in current document“. (Or skill as i apparently did in the immage here xD)
- Now we have a list of all the search has found in the file. So we see <skills> and </skills>. So we click on the first entry <skills>, and it will take us to the skills of one of our crewmembers.
- To check which crewmember we are editing, scroll up until you see <c cid=… in row 4, and look for name=…
- Now we can edit Mr. Rashid’s skills. We can either give him 3 in all or reffering to the Skill-ID list below define exactly which skill we wish to edit.
*Remember that we are only interested in editing the marked row.
**Skill lvl’s go from 0-3 (even though the “max” stated is 10, seems like it will be a learning system in the future).
***Note that skill 13 is unknown at the moment.Now Mister Rashid is superhuman, master of all.
Editing the attributes (Perks) of our crew.
Check the “Editing the Skills of our crew” to understand how to search!
- Search for attr
- Each <attr> followed by an </attr> in the search result is one of your crew-members attribute list. Ignore the rest.
- Input your desired values.
*Reffer to the Attribute-ID list (Perks) below to understand what each perk ID means.
**Perks go from 0-6
***To check which crewmember you are editing reffer to: “Editing the Skills of our crew”
Attribute-ID List (Perks)
Editing ship inventory(Cargo)
I have not yet been able to determine the class and formating for the ship inventory, so i would recomend using cheat engine as so:
Space Haven 0.8.11 Download
- Start the game and load your save
- Start cheat engine, select Space Haven from the app-list.
- Use 4-byte value (preselected), and input the ammount of the item you wish to edit from a Storage of your choice. (NOTE! Not total!)
- Now click on “First Scan“
- Go back into the game and tell your crew to empty the resource you scanned for from the Storage of your choice’s “Rules” menu.
- Pause the game after a few recources have been emptied. (2-6 prefferably)
- Input the new value from the storage you are editing, and click on “Next Scan” in cheat engine.
- Continue the two previous steps until only 1 adress remains in the list with the exact same value as is in your Storage container.
- Double click on the remaining adress.
- Double click on the value from the list below
- Edit to whatever you wish for
Solution for save is broken!
I really hope you’ve made the backup, if not reffer to: “Save broke, no backup” section.
- Rename the broken “game” to “game.broke” or delete it.
- Rename the backup “game.old” to “game”
- BACKUP the BACKUP! Repeat the backing-up procedure before editing again from the Savegame Backup section of this guide.
That’s all we are sharing today in Space Haven How to Edit Save File (Crew skills/Crew Perks/Cargo), if there are anything you want to add please feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll see you soon.
Credit to ✟ $P00KY DA $CARY ✟